Friday 1 November 2013

The Good Batch @ Damansara Uptown


Hot Chocolate ~ I like it but not hot enough.

   Signature Ice Lemon Tea ~ Why they put a cane in it :P Ee Leong said it was good and asked me to give it a try. I don't drink lemon tea so i'll have to take his word for it.

Californian ~ Ee Leong really loved it that he mentioned a couple of times that the restaurant really know how to choose their ingredients. The cherries was very good, very juicy inside. I gave all of mine to Ee Leong since I don't take it and he liked it soo much. Waste not want not :)

The 'Ang Moh' ~ The name is is something different, cute i would say. Mine was pretty good as well except the beans, I find it bland. The lady was very kind as the set was suppose to come with beef bacon and I don't take beef, she allowed me to exchange it with turkey ham. She did say that it will take a while because mine is special. Of course I'll wait since she catered to my request.

I didn't manage to walk around and take as much pictures as i want, it was full i tell you; every single table. The menu don't have much choice, I'm hoping that will change soon. They serve good food after all, i would like to see what else they can come up with. They sure need more tables looking at the crowd but then again i think those will be occupied too. The price for the breakfast is not cheap but seeing the quality they produced i can understand why. This me allow ;) I hope to come again when it is less crowded to try the other things on the menu.

The Good Batch
(Same row as Wondermilk),
No. 53, Jalan SS 21/1A,
47400 Petaling Jaya.
03-7733 2303
Tuesday to Thursday & Sunday:  10.00am to 10.00pm
Friday to Saturday:  10.00am to 1.00am
Closed on Mondays

No comments: