Sunday 3 November 2013

Scallop Q @ Berjaya Times Square

Very excited to be back here to have more "scallops" as my first experience was a good one. I remember how good the scallop tasted and how delicious the red tea was.


This little buggers are not cheap RM 5.80 for one stick.





Sorry I can't remember which is which but below is what i ordered:
1. Scallop Q Special
2. Special Mix
3. Barbeque Bonito
4. Sour and Spicy Thai Sauce
5. French Garlic
6. American Black Pepper
It was all bad, i order the 2 same flavor that I had previously ordered; it did not taste anything like before. Hmm that's strange. And they no longer sell the red tea i like so much. Well I could come back again in a few months to give it a try again but nevertheless I am disappointed.

Scallop Q
K-03-06, 3rd Floor, Tiny Taipei,
Berjaya Times Square, 
No. 1, Jalan Imbi,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.
016-603 2722

No comments: