Thursday 21 November 2013

Quartet @ Taman Tun Dr Ismail




Hot Chocolate ~ Nice & Chocolatey.

 Big Breaky ~ The mushrooms are exceptionally good; eggs a little soggy.

   Oreo Cheesecake ~ Cheese is too much, I was so stuffed halfway through the cake.

 I know terrible right they don't have enough chairs that the both of us had to share one chair. Well there is another one but my bag has to sit too :/ Haha just kidding.

Nice place to chill except for the self service policy; me no likey. I liked to be serve. I asked the barista for water and he said you can help yourself over there. I said ohhhh okay. 10 minutes later he brought my drinks. Awww that's really cool! Though he might be thinking stupid girl told you self service right?!? Thank you Mr Barista for carrying my barangs for me appreciate the 'I break the rule' for you "perhaps". 
Quartet
No. 21, Lorong Datuk Sulaiman 7,
Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 
60000 Kuala Lumpur.
012-390 1735

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do realise that some cafes have a self service concept. Been reading through your blog and I find that you have no experience or appreciation to the amount of work that has been put into serving you and your shitty attitude. Don't go around simply giving negative feedback. Such as how the coffee "tastes funny"; perhaps it was intended to be adventurous. Coffee has its own chart of flavours. Maybe you should do some research before giving reviews on things you are not fully aware of.

Caryn said...

No. 1 after he told me I know of the self-service and I said I appreciated him bringing the water to me. I was talking hence I did not went and grab water yet and not purposely sitting there waiting to be served.

No. 2 If you do not like my blog you do not have to read it. Feel free to use the close button.
No. 3 In food beverage industry it is all about service. Do you like a waiter/waitress serving you and the face look like you killed her dog or he/she just got up. I work in a service industry and I put in a lot of effort to see my clients happy regardless I get to charge them or not. And I make sure I put on a smile regardless of how bad my day is.

If I pay RM 3 for a coffee then I do not complaint because what you pay is what you get and you cannot expect much. Or if you go to mamak with no service charge then you do not expect them to smile and serve you happily but I have been to some mamaks who gives good service.

If the coffee is funny then it is funny, there is no other way I can put it. If the café perhaps try to create a new flavour that doesn't go well then I say it as it is. Pardon my limit use of vocabularies that I cannot describe the coffee in such detail to make it sound better or more appreciative. This is based on personal opinion. If you like crap and I don’t like it is that a crime? If I think durian smells funny and I vomit at the smell of it and you enjoy eating it so much, does that mean I am not adventurous? Then I can also say you like weird tasting coffee does that mean you are a weirdo?

We all have our own opinions and expectations.