Wednesday 6 November 2013

Mollydooker's Coffee Bar @ Plaza Damansara

I'm in love with this place ;)

Order your coffee at the counter. It's a small place not many seats but it is sufficient for me.

May not be much but classy enough for me.


Hot Chocolate ~ Yummy :)

Cool.

Seats available outside also.

For some reason i love it here, i find it so classy and i think it is a perfect place for any photo shoot. I was enjoying my hot chocolate then the barista came over to talk to me and ask where was I from. I said far far away but i like to drive around to search for places like yours. I do wish that I wasn't in a hurry and could chill there longer. I shall be back here soon.

Mollydooker's Coffee Bar
G1.05, 1 Jalan Medan Setia 1,
Plaza Damansara, 50490 Damansara,
Kuala Lmpur.
Monday to Friday:  9.00am to 11.00pm
Saturday:  12.00pm to 11.00pm

No comments: