Tuesday 2 April 2013

Dreamz Bakery @ The Strand, Kota Damansara

 There is 2 section ~ you can sit on the floor or you can sit on the high chairs, i like the floor.




 It has been a long time since I have seen these kiddie sweet - 20 cent only.

Salad ~ Fei Yan said this is good.

  Egg Sandwich ~ I really like the mayonnaise, it is different from the others that i have tasted before, not too sour a lil creamy.


 Spaghetti Bolognese ~ This is fairly good although a lil too small portioned. 


  Macaroons ~ I like the rum & mocha. The dessert in this shop are mostly a mixture of 2 flavors.

  Tiramisu & Green Tea Crepe Cake ~ I like the how they draw the camera using chocolate powder, the cake tasted weird, i dont know what i was eating I didnt taste much of the green tea only tiramisu.


Dreamz Bakery

No. 32-1, Jalan PJU 5/20,
The Strand,
47810 Petaling Jaya.
012-200 3441
Monday to Sunday:  12.00pm - 10.00pm
Closed on Tuesdays

No comments: