Saturday 27 April 2013

Hokkaido Ramen Santouka @ Pavilion KL

This is one of the most expensive ramen I have eaten, to think that at such a price the ramen would be excellent. 

  Such a long name, the longer the name, the pricier it is. 

  Chawan Mushi ~ Not too shabby, could use a little more egg.

     Miso Ramen ~ Miso soup is usually good but this is bad, the only thing good about this is the pork meat. I guess I paid RM 25 just to eat pork :/

 Hiyashi Chuka ~ Cold ramen with side dishes, mayo and mustard to go along with with the mee. I tried the mee my goosebumps got goosebumps. It just feels weird eating cold mee. Putting mayo add mustard makes it even weirder taste and all.


Even if it is free, I wouldn't come here to eat again. Yuck! Thinking of the cold mee gives me goosebumps already. And the ramen is too pricey for something that doesn't taste good at all. I would not waste my money coming here again for sure. 


Hokkaido Ramen Santouka
Lot 6.24.03, Level 6,
Pavilion KL, 168 Jalan Bukit Bintang, 
55100 Kuala Lumpur.
03-2143 8878

No comments: