Monday 1 April 2013

Leonardo's Dining Room & Loft @ Bangsar


Cozy looking restaurant.

Leonardo and his bukus.



 Complimentary bun ~ The bun is good, soft and warm and with butter - syok. I asked for butter to go with it, i cannot live without butter. 

Zuppa Di Mare ~ A little too sour for my liking, but i like the prawns and squids inside.

   Bacon Portobello ~ Unlimited supply of black mushrooms, my favorite, the cheese on the mushroom is scrumptious.

 Cod Porridge ~ I know im crazy ordering porridge in a place like this, but... who cares ;) I like the porridge especially with cod fish, the porridge is thick and not too watery and the porridge has just enough flavor and smell of the cod fish. 

  Pork Tenderloin ~ I like the cauliflower and carrots, the tenderloin is a little too tough for my liking but Mel Mel liked it. He has stronger teeth than me i guess. The gravy given was not enough, no extra gravy for me to dip my cauliflower in. Gravy only what so stingy for what?



Leonardo's is on the top floor and another floor above is the loft or bar, there is a tiny miserable space outside for smokers who needs to take a puff every 10 minutes but then again smokers cant be choosers ;)



The price we paid for the whole meal is not really worth it, was about RM 150 for mushrooms, porridge, and porky. And the food not to say that nice. Like Mel alwiz ejek me that i like to pay for the ambiance and not the food. Hmmm.... I said:  OIII you suggested this place okay... I guess your suggestion sueh like me. HEHE!






Leonardo's Dining Room & Loft

61-1 Jalan bangkung,
Bukit Bandaraya, 
59100 bangsar.
03-2096 2226

No comments: