Tuesday 30 April 2013

Three Little Pigs & The Big Bad Wolf @ Bangsar Village I

Here I am again at Three Little Pigs, my last meal left a good impression lets see about today. We are celebrating Feli's birthday tonight unfortunately May Huay had last minute work she was unable to come. 



   Big Bad Burger ~ The burger certainly is big all right, the pork was juicy :) But the fries so scary so many.

Fisherman's Basket ~ When the waitress served this my jaw dropped. They should call it Fisherman's Baldi instead of basket, the portion is just enormous. And to make it worst, the the the food was horrible, the flour covering the seafood is tasteless, taste like you are eating flour, well it is flour but does not mean it has to taste like uncooked flour. After eating half of it I just gave up and threw the rest away. Why stuff myself with food that is not nice. Go to Alessio in Publika for awesome Fisherman's catch. I can just eat it all day long.

  The Wolf's Favorite Pasta ~ Amy had this, she said it wasnt as good as the previous time she had it.

  Pan Seared Dory ~ I like the carrot, mash potato not soo much - tasted funny. The dory fish was okay nothing to shout about though.

We were freezing from the direct blow from the aircond. Thank God for Feli's shawl.

  Pandan Gula Melaka Cheesecake ~ The pandan part was dry, cheesecake with gula melaka dont go too well together so the whole cake tasted weird.


 
 Feli is praying for Matthew to pop in front of her NOW!





Three Little Pigs & The Big Bad Wolf

(Inside Jaya Grocer),

Ground Floor, Bangsar Village I,
59100 Kuala Lumpur.
03-2283 2270
Monday to Sunday:  10.00am to 11.30pm


We then head to Plan B to chill after dinner, since hard for all four of us to be able to meet up.

  Lychee Lime.

 Choc Truffle Torte ~ This is bad, the chocolate were so thick that i was choking myself to finish it. And the texture of it was so sticky that i had to use force to dig into the cake to scoop it out.


Plan B

(Opposite of Starbucks)

G5, Bangsar Village I,

59100 Kuala Lumpur.
03-2287 2630
Monday to Sunday:  8.00am to 12.00am

No comments: