Saturday 27 April 2013

Preview Screening of Iron Man 3 @ GSC 1 Utama

Thank you Daniel for inviting me to the preview of Iron Man, I invited Chengs along also. But as usual I reached late and made poor Chengs waited for quite a bit. Sorry Chengs. We had a a quick bite before the movie, I was rushing up and down the whole day i didnt have time to eat.


  Classic Waffle ~ I love it, crispy, butter and honey is all i need. The classic waffle is simply the best.

Double Ice Cream Waffle ~ Vanilla and Choc Swirl. Chengs said this was good, too bad I didnt try it because I was busy stuffing mine down my throat.


The service was rather bad, the workers are walking here and there looking down looking busy, I had to put my hands up a couple of times only then they came. So annoyed with bad service especially restaurants who hire foreign workers and do not train them properly. All they want is cheap labor.

Waffle World

Lot 343A, Second Floor,

Highstreet, New Wing,
1 Utama Shopping Centre, 
No. 1, Lebuh Bandar Utama, 
47800 Petaling Jaya.
03-7710 0285




I like the 3D glasses in GSC, though too big for me but its light and doesn't strain my nose and eyes from wearing it unlike the one at TGV Imax. I remembered when i watch Resident Evil 3D, after the movie my head is heavy, nose heavy, eyes also heavy. And guess what randomly Grace handed me seat No. 13 & 14. I lost mine so i had to take Cheng's tic and snap.

I liked Iron Man 1 and 2, Robert Downey has never fail to make me laugh especially in his twisted personality of a rich billionaire. In Iron Man 3, he is still as cuckoo as in Iron Man 1 and 2, and in love with Pepper. I like the way hows he is so crazy but yet still able to care for someone. This time the movie has more boom and gadgets. Me like :)

You will also find that Tony has created more Iron Man suits and it all can battle by itself. Cool right! I was traumatized when the bad guys blew Tony's awesome  home and it all fell into the sea including his R8. WAAAA! Heart pain!

In the end, Tony destroyed all Iron Man's suit for Pepper for a fresh new start. Aww so sweet! Wonder if anyone will do that for me, give up their toy just for me. Hmm. I highly doubt that. Haha.

Anyway I would highly recommend you to watch Iron Man. The movie is about 2 house and 30 minutes so make sure you relieve yourself before the movie. You would not want to walk out in the middle of it. For more on the movie, watch it yourself instead of hearing it from me people. Way to go Iron Man!

No comments: