Monday 15 April 2013

PH Pastry House @ Sungai Besi

I was driving and driving and driving to this place, i thought it was at Sungai Buloh so i drove towards Kepong then realize something is not quite right, so I asked the toll lady, she said "amoi you sudah salah jalan la you kena U-Turn". Crap I have to pay 2 tolls for no reason. IDIOT!

Finally we are here.

Mocha ~ A lil too much coffee.

  Pumpkin Soup ~ This is awesome, very creamy and tasty. And i hate pumpkin.

   The Big Club Sandwich ~ The fries are good (Note: i don't like fat fries), the sandwich is filled with omelette, ham, chicken and cheese, ahh soo goood. 

  Vanilla Mille Crepe Cake ~ Not bad but a lil too sweet, i still prefer the one at Winter Lover, Kota Damansara.

 Italian Oreo Cheese Cake ~ I will kill for this, the oreo add cheese was mind blowing, cake was really good and the crushed nuts at the bottom, i could just eat 10 of these and die of sugar overdose. Oreo cheese tingling in my mouth. Awesomeness!


The long drive here is worthwhile, I will do it again without a doubt for the sandwich and Oreo cake. They have another branch in Jalan Imbi, I will give it a try one day, its a different setting there. 

PH Pastry House

No. 1, Jalan Tasik Utama 3,

Medan Niaga Tasik Damai,
Sungai Besi,
57000 Kuala Lumpur.
03-9054 8339
Monday to Sunday:  8.00am to 11.00pm

No comments: