Monday 8 April 2013

Kokoro Bento @ Kota Kemuning

 Authentic Japanese Cooking?? Hmm we shall see about that. I give credit to the green tea though.

The set also comes with rice & egg for the souppy.

Sliced Beef Sukiya Set.

  Chicken Fillet Sukiya Set ~ Nothing special about the soup only sweet, i like the veggies most are my favorite except the stupid kam chan guu (needle mushroom).

 Teriyaki Hotate ~ I dont like this, the scallop smelled really fishyyy, i am not a cat you know :/


The food overall was okay except for the last dish. I do like one of the waitor, no not because he is a guy but because he has very polite manners when serving me and it felt sincere. Some of the places some of the waitor or waitresses just do it because they are forced to. 


Kokoro Bento

Unit No. 4-1, Ground Floor,

No. 8 Jalan Anggerik Vanilla,

BE 31/BE, Kota Kemuning,

40460 Shah Alam.

03-5525 2122

No comments: