Saturday 6 April 2013

Simply Cakes @ Bandar Kinrara, Puchong

There are many cupcakes shop opening everywhere like ants, but soo far none of the shops has actually made me want to purchase it again from them, Bisou, Cupcake Chic, Wondermilk & bla bla bla... All no no. I found this shop online and thought why not?? Worst come to worst it is going to taste as bad as Bisou only what.. 

I placed my order online, inform Ms Shoba that i will collect the cupcake next week. I drove all the way to Bandar Kinrara just to get this little babies, well if it nice i wouldnt mind it one bit. 

Vanilla Cupcakes ~ Absolutely perfect, the cake taste just nice not too dry and not too moist, the icing on the cupcake is awesome, tingling, but not too sweet. I can finish all 6 in 30 minutes. Very addictive but worth every calories. 


I really like the cupcakes that Ms Shoba make, although she sometimes don't make the design i want. As you can see in the picture she made a repetition of 1 of the design and the orange color icing is not one of the design i chose. Hmm if she can improve that then she is superb :)

You can check out her website here for more of her products:
simplycakes.biz/

I only tried her cupcakes, Ms. Shoba also does birthday and wedding cakes, maybe one day i shall try them. I will definitely drive all the way to Kinrara for the cupcakes again.


Simply Cakes

21, Jalan BK 5A/3A,

Bandar Kinrara,
47100 Puchong.
012-687 5057
shoba.raman1@gmail.com

No comments: