Tuesday 25 June 2013

Claret @ Troika Sky Dining

We went for drinks after the long team meeting, everything is all paid for so drink up people. I didn't manage to get much pictures of the drinks or champagne we ordered. Big Boss was there I couldn't do much. Hopefully I will return there again. This post will be more on my colleagues than the food.


   Hot Chocolate ~ Adorable cup but you only get half of what you ordered. Chocolate drink was normal.

    Cherish, Vanessa & Me ~ you don't often see me dressing up like a secret service agent.

  Santhia & Jean.

   This is Aunty Josephine, she has been with us for 18 years @_@, with the company I mean not me :D Today is her last day with us.

  My beautiful manager Ms Carrie.


     My other two beautiful managers ~ Caryn & Anu >> Yupe I have the same name as my manager :/  Imagine calling Caryn and both will answer.

Claret ~ Troika Sky Dining
23A Floor, Tower B, The Troika,
Persiaran KLCC, Jalan Binjai,
56100 Kuala Lumpur
03-2162 0886
Monday to Sunday:  4.00pm to 1.00am

No comments: