Monday 10 June 2013

Kim Gary @ Mid Valley Megamall

Fei Yan wanted to go see the home expo, i tagged along. Its nice to see all the home appliances, electronics, so cool but I can't afford it, at least not yet. Hes shopping for his new house, Im curious to know how is he going to decorate the house. Unfortunately still quite a while before the house will be completed. Im getting hungry from all this curiosity, lets eat :)


  Ying Yong in HK Style ~ I love drinking this, the way they mix the tea and coffee is just the way I like it. This time the coffee is a lil strong for my liking. 

Fresh Lemon Honey Drink ~ Who drink this stuff?? 

  Korean Nissin Noodle with Fried Egg & Ham ~ Trust me this is not maggi, maggi is not this expensive and filled with Ajinomoto ;) It's cool how they put corn and taugeh. I like the soup plus the noodles are springy :)

    Fried Yang Zhou Style ~ Although it looks white and tasteless it's not. It's just nice, not like some fried rice where they flood it with seasoning that your hair drop with every bite you take. 

Kim Gary Restaurant
G(E)-005,Ground Floor,
Mid Valley Megamall, Mid Valley City,
59200 Kuala Lumpur.
03-2287 2778

No comments: