Wednesday 19 June 2013

Kaffa Espresso Bar @ Damansara Uptown

It's all Ah Wong's fault, he rushed me and guess what happened. I wore my T-shirt upside down. I was wondering what was poking my neck and making it itch; the tag. Unfortunately for me my car is not tinted at all, so I can't change in my car. Hmm. Luckily Ah Wong got a new car and it's tinted. Hehe. Time to do magic. In and out... My shirt outside in :)



   Cozy Place ~ It's less crowded now, when we came in it was full, the place was like a typical coffee shop, everyone was trying to talk louder than the other. It was havoc in there. Noise pollution Level 4. Daniel wanted to sit outside because of the noise but all tables were occupied.

   Hot Chocolate ~ It was fair not excellent.

  My hot chocolate in a mug.

   You need to be a nerd to drink this. Alamak what am i saying I'm drinking the same thing. I take the nerd thing back.

   Cheese Cake ~ My God this cheese cake is damn good, from the cheese to the crushed nuts. 

   You almost looked as pretty as me, almost ;)

   You almost looked as cute as me, almost ;)

Kaffa Espresso Bar
No 97, Jalan SS 21/37,
Damansara Utama,
47400 Petaling Jaya.
03-7732 4502

No comments: