Monday 17 June 2013

Kim Gary @ Sunway Pyramid

It's Cheng's birthday today, he arrived from Kathmandu at about 7pm. I wanted to take him somewhere nice for dinner but knowing him... He cancelled dinner so I headed home, he called at about 10pm ask to go for supper. We went to Kim Gary, I didn't spend him because I was out of cash and they don't accept card. Birthday boy had to pay himself. Heheeee. 

I'm amazed at Kim Gary's menu, look at the variety. It always takes me a while to decide what to eat, everything just looks so good and I only have one stomach :/

      Cheese Baked Spaghetti ~ Something about the sauce; nice and the corn i like, i cleaned Cheng's leftovers :D

 Green Tea Snow Series ~ Green tea tasted artificial but i like the cincau.

Kim Gary
OB2-G-U3, Ground Floor,
Oasis Boulevard 2, Sunway Pyramid Shopping Centre,
46100 Petaling Jaya.
03-7494 0428

No comments: