Thursday 13 June 2013

Uncle Loi Rojak @ USJ 2

Uncle Loi opens his stall (1st Stall from the left) right opposite of Le Kwang restaurant in Usj 2 but he is not always there. There are many times where I was longing to eat his rojak and his stall was not open, so I took down his contact number so I can call him before wasting my time driving there.

His rojak use to be priced at RM 3.50 then RM 4.80 now RM 5.00, hmmphhh. Uncle Loi also sells kuih and soya bean. 

    Soya Bean with black sugar ~ I drank half on the way home, I couldn't resist it laying there staring at me. Tehee. I like I like :)

   Rojak ~ Only cucumber and keropok, NICE :) Uncle Loi's keropok is so nice, crunchy and have no nuts and don't taste funny like those in Indian rojak. He's kiamsiap with the keropok so you'll have to pay extra if you want more. He's lucky I like his rojak else I would have boycott him long ago for his kiamsiapness:/

Uncle Loi Rojak
(Opposite Le Kwang Usj 2)
012-904 7668

No comments: