Saturday 15 June 2013

Padi House @ SetiaWalk


 We sat upstairs :)


  Green Tea Latte ~ Nice, i like the cookies too :)

  Cappuccino ~ Coffee was too strong, I asked the worker for milk; I looked like an idiot trying to explain to him that I wanted milk. He replied me don't have milk, I guess he was either lazy to go back down carry my milk back up or he's the idiot who didn't understand what milk is? Fei Yan laughed at me and said let it go. Arghh! I took the cup carried it all the way down to the counter and told them I wanted to milk. Thankfully they understood me, the worker helped me to carry my drink back up. Well I made him, he can't expect me to trot on my heels up the stairs with a full cup now is he? 

Mushroom Soup with Garlic Bread ~ Yummy. 


  Eggplant Pasta with Meat Sauce ~ Eee im scared of eggplant, so you know who ordered this. Not me ;)


    Oreo Cheese ~ I couldn't taste Oreo only cheese, crushed peanuts not nice. PH Pastry House Oreo Cheesecake; I miss you.....

  Green Tea Mousse ~ Okay but nothing special.

Mascarpone Layer ~ Nothing to shout about either.


Padi House
Unit T-6-G & E-6-1, Level G & 1,
Blok E, SetiaWalk, Persiaran Wawasan,
Pusat Bandar Puchong, 47160 Puchong.

No comments: