Monday 17 June 2013

The Journey Cafe @ SetiaWalk

We were walking around looking for a place to chill, we found this snug cafe hidden in one of the blocks. Only 2 weeks old, they are giving 15% off all food and drinks and you get scoop free ice cream but I cant remember when was the promotion until?



 Journey to the end of the world :) Are you up for it?

 Latte ~ Not enough milk, I added 1 cup but still not enough :/

      Shrimp Bruschetta ~ After removing the scary lettuce and tomatos I can eat in peace :) Shrimp is fresh and good.

Spicy Chicken Drummettes ~ Nothing special, fried chicken with chili.

 White Chocolate ~ Cake is too sweet and thick :(

        Green Tea ~ One free scoop with topping. Green tea is nice and not because it's free ;)


I notice that the lady boss looks really familiar but I can't seem to recall who she is? I was fighting with my brains to ask her or not to ask her? Finally I stood up and went to her and asked if she used to study in SMKSJ she said yes. Then i mumbled Esther Lim, she said Esther Ng. I said do you know who I am; she said Caryn Lee, I said haha wrong looks like we both got the surnames wrong.

The cafe belongs to her husband who is doing this as a side thing and shes there to help; she's my age and married?? Yaiks! I haven't even got a boyfriend, talk about marrying.. Way too early. . . 


The Journey Cafe
B-3-G, Block B, 
Setia Walk Persiaran Wawasan,
Pusat Bandar Puchong, 47160 Puchong.
017-900 8448


We went for a lil walk to explore Setia Walk.






No comments: