Thursday 20 June 2013

O'Viet @ Sunway Pyramid

 English Breakfast ~ Almost perfect like the one I had in Krabi.

      Rice Cake ~ I took a bite and something was missing, then I realized they forgotten the chili slice. Once the chili was in, nice....

          Seafood Soup Noodle ~ This was good, I would prefer the taugeh to be cooked not raw and the squid bigger; so tiny like to feed the cat.

Vietnam Fried Rice ~ Nothing special.


O'Viet is one of the best Vietnamese food I've had, compared to Pho Hoa & La Lot. La Lot serves exactly the same thing as O'Viet but O'Viet definitely serves better tasting and quality food. Trust me you do not want to go to La Lot, it's a waste of money. The food there is horrible.

O'Viet
Lot G1.45, Ground Floor, 
Sunway Pyramid, No. 3, Jalan PJS 11/15,
Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya.
03-7492 0018

No comments: