Wednesday 12 June 2013

Upstairs Cafe @ SS12

  That spot looks comfy, I arrived late Jee Sien was already sitting somewhere and it would be troublesome to get her to move. This time a picture would suffice.

 Hazelnut Chocolate ~ Jee Sian said this was biasa. 

    Hot Chocolate ~ The chocolate is fair, just enough of chocolate, if lesser the taste will be diluted. So i can't say it's bad neither can I say it's excellent.

  Big Breakfast ~ The button mushrooms are really good, baked beans normal, hot dog weird. I got free butter to go with my bread :)

 We both had big breakfast ;)



I was nearly done with my meal left the bread i dropped my knife; "Klutz". I kept quiet without going to the counter to ask for another, I wanted to see if any of the waiters will actually take the initiative to hand me a new one without me having to ask. I waited say 10 mins still no, I was planning to finish my bread with the fork and then this cute waiter tending the counter came over to hand me a new knife. Bravo! He certainly scored points with me apart from his looks ;)

Finally someone who actually did something without me asking. Awesome. The food may not be excellent but the service I received is praiseworthy :)

Upstairs Cafe
(Above Bawang Merah),
1st Floor, 12A, Jln SS12/1B,
47500 Subang Jaya.
03-5611 9171

No comments: