Saturday 8 June 2013

Rosalyn's Birthday @ Ovo, Damansara Uptown

   Before party shot, guess which is Rosalyn??

   Our lovely emcee for the night, Edmund all the way from Singapore.

  Calling all Rose's buddies on stage to sing birthday song with her.



  Daniel serenading us with his lovely voice.

  After cake is done, time for the bikini show ~ This has been a long wait for all guys ;) Check out her collection at www.sirenbyrosalyn.com










    Sorry for the ugly pictures, I can't wrestle the guys and get all the way in front :/

  Burfday cake to eat while waiting for the magic show. 
 P/S: Cake was sweet like anythingggg...

   Magic show eiii?? With a willing volunteer on stage :D

  Are you ready people???

 Oh my, I guess this is the new age magic ~ make all your clothes disappear :)







  Nicholas is adorable, I wouldn't mind him stripping for me ;)
My birthday is coming up, so people people you know what to do, but not in public of course ;)

   **Censored**



After the raunchy performance, it's time for lucky draw; to clear one thoughts. Rose was going to give away a free bikini from her collection. She said if it's a girl she can take it home, if it's a guy he have to put on a show. Well let's see who is the lucky girl or shall I say unlucky guy ;)

  Poor fellow, but he was super sporting. Thumbs up**






Please please don't bully me some more.



  He did a catwalk but I didn't manage to catch a photo. But I have enough of others to last a lifetime.

Funny Chinese version of PSY.


We head out for more camwhoring before heading to Stage.



  I made a new fwen :)


Ovo Live Bistro
(Above Alliance Bank)
Terrace Level, Uptown 2,
No. 2, Jalan SS 21/3, Damansara Utama,
47400 Petaling Jaya.
03-7725 2288

No comments: