Friday 3 May 2013

BBQ Plaza @ Sunway Pyramid

I am on babysitter's duty since mimi went on holiday leaving me in charge of the little rascal. I brought the little rascal to BBQ Plaza, it's her first time here. I love BBQ Plaza a lot, I think it is fairly priced, food is good and you get to play with it. 

 Hello little Crocodile :) Always so long queue, they should open another lot.

   The "special" sauce, make sure you mix it with garlic and chili padi. It is a must!

Another essential ingredient: Butter, i use butter to cook instead of pork oil.

    I always order Family Pork Set (4 people) while there is only 2 of us.  Trust me it is so good that its not enough.


 My lil sis, hmpph i know we dont look alike at all.

  Time to refill my sauce.

      Free Refill of Cabbage ~ I go crazy, I refilled 3 times. They must so hate me and regret offering the cabbage free.

  Pork Belly ~ I ordered this because the set is not enough and we want more. This pork belly is really good, it is much better than the normal pork that they provide with the set however this is really fattening but its soooo gooood.


One of the most satisfying meals I've had. If you don't know what BBQ Plaza is or never heard of it then you seriously need to try it. This is one of the food that i can eat many times without getting bored. Nope they did not pay me to angkat them. My opinions cannot be bought, even if you pay me i still will rate you fairly.

BBQ Plaza

LG2.35-36, Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall,
No. 3, Jalan PJS 11/15, 
Bandar Sunway,
46150 Petaling Jaya.
03-7492 3121



After a satisfying meal, a cooling dessert would be great. Let's head over to the one of my favorite dessert.


       Chocolate Ice Kimo ~ Shaved ice with crushed peanuts on top, yum yum... I always ask for extra peanuts.... I prefer the packaging last time, now its plain ugly, hmm luckily the ice kimo is good.

Daily Fresh

LG2.ESC1, Orange Zone,
Lower Ground Two, 
Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall,
No. 3, Jalan PJS 11/15, 
Bandar Sunway,
46150 Petaling Jaya.

No comments: