Saturday 4 May 2013

The Vanilla Mille Crepe Cafe @ Paradigm Mall

I was shopping around then I pass by this shop, small shop with only 3 chairs, then I saw the cakes, they sure know how to get to me; I have a sweet tooth ;)

     English Breakfast ~ This tea is not nice, they didn't offer me any milk and sugar. Those 2 are very important especially when you are sipping tea. When i asked for it, they gave me sugar & creamer in packet. Alamak!


   Green Tea ~ This is bad, I could barely taste the green tea and the red beans were practically tasteless. 


   Bamboo Charcoal ~ This apparently is one of their bestseller. The bamboo flavor is made by grilling the bamboo and grinding it into powder. This may sound like a weird cake but it is surprisingly good.


   Tiramisu ~ Not too bad but the coffee is a little too strong and too sweet.


   I didn't like the back part of the cake, that part where i circled tasted like paper. The Winter Lover Bakery definitely scored points in making better mille crepe cakes, but i do give credit to the bamboo charcoal flavor.




Anyone can sell mille crepe cakes but it only a handful can make really good ones and I will again nominate Winter Lover Bakery for making the best mille crepe cakes. 


The Vanilla Mille Crepe Cake
(Next to Tesco)
LG42, Paradigm Mall, 
No. 1, Jalan SS7/26A,
Petaling Jaya.
03-7887 6829 / 016-410 2835
vanillakajang@gmail.com
Monday to Sunday:  10.00am to 10.00pm

No comments: