Wednesday 15 May 2013

Komugi Bakery @ Mid Valley Megamall

I just finished gym,I am starving from all the exercise. I walked around hunting for munchies and i came across Komugi. It was really crowded so I thought the bakery here must good. There were so many people and not enough staff, I had to stand quite a while before the lady attended to me, each time she wanted to select my macaroons someone else came in front of her to ask her pack the cakes. The poor lady does not seem to be getting any help from her 2 colleagues who were standing behind of her God knows doing what??

    It is only a bakery and not cafe so I had to take away my cake and macaroons.

  I like Praline the best, the other flavors I do not taste anything special. 

    Zahha Chocolate Cake ~ This is really good, mousse and sponge part they make it in a way that both go very well together. 

Komugi Bakery
LG078, Lower Ground,
Mid Valley Megamall, Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 Kuala Lumpur.
03-2282 1994
Monday to Sunday:  10.00am to 10.00pm

No comments: