Friday 10 May 2013

TWG Tea @ Pavilion KL

After my interview, I wanted to head back but since I am already in Pavilion why not just hang a while more. I've always wanted to try TWG but could not find someone to accompany me. So why not since I am here right??

I've just reach TWG, my heels decided to fall apart, this is the price to pay for having over 50 shoes. They tend to fall apart if you keep them in storage for too long. Hmmm. What am i to do now??

I asked the waiter Faizal is his name i think, if he could lend me a slipper so that I could get to my car to change. He didn't think I was weird, he actually ask one of the waitress to loan me a slipper. I am going to rate him for this.

I went to the car, changed and came back to return the slipper. Thank you for saving my life.

  I don't really like the arrangement of the tables and chairs, it is too close to one another. You can hear me bad mouthing about my boss just from the next table :D







  English Breakfast Pot ~ A lil too bitter, I added lotsa of milk to make it like teh tarik.

Matcha Tea is the best, if it is less sweet then it will be even better.

TWG Tea
P2.11.00, 2.34.01 & 2.34.02, Level 2
Pavilion KL, 168 Jalan Bukit Bintang,
Kuala Lumpur.
03-2142 9922

No comments: