Monday 6 May 2013

TGIF @ Paradigm Mall

 I preferred if it says in here, It's always Saturday :)

 My cute lil brader ;) It's been a while since I last saw you :/

  Champion BBQ Chicken ~ The mash potato is good, didn't really like the bbq sauce tasted a funny kind of sweet, but otherwise still edible. Silly boy kept stealing my sauce cause obviously mine is better.

   Tennessee Chicken & Shrimp ~ They used to make this with Jack Daniels but for some reason JD was banned, they had to replace it with Tennessee. Thankfully they managed to maintain the taste. I asked them to give me carrots because I don't take broccoli & beans. I love this dish, the chicken, shrimp and mash potato go so well with the sauce. Too bad the carrot was raw, I had to return it back. They came back with my carrots a lil cook but still raw.




TGIF Restaurant & Bar

Lot GB15 & 15A, 

Paradigm Mall, 
No. 1, Jalan SS7/26A,
Petaling Jaya.
03-7887 2275
Monday to Sunday:  11.00am to 12.00am,

No comments: