Thursday 16 May 2013

Garden Recipe @ Paradigm Mall

I remember the first time I had the steamboat set, It was so good that I kept wanting to come back to try it again but never had the right company. Not everyone likes vegetarian ya know :/ including myself but I make an exception every now and then.


 Homemade Mushroom Soup ~ Very good, you can taste the richness of the mushroom and cream.

Mini Steamboat Set ~ My healthy rice :)

Mini Steamboat Set ~ Miso Soup.

  Mini Steamboat Set ~ Unfortunately most of the things I don't eat, I tried telling the waiter to exchange for me however.....
I ordered the same thing at Simple Life @ Pyramid, the boss actually make the effort to exchange things that I do not want, thumbs up for that and their steamboat set is very good.

  Nasi Kerabu with Mamak Fried Chicken Leg ~ Mel hated this, he said this is one of the most horrible food that he ate. Since he said that it was that bad I had to try of course, the chicken was bland, it tasted like it was being cooked in boiling water then fried. This was pretty bad. 


Being excited about getting to eat the steamboat again brought my expectations up, but when I had it and the food was bad, I was dissapointed. The steamboat did not taste as good as it once used to. Oh well I guess I will patron Simple Life from now on then.

This is also the same restaurant where Ms Cheah brought her family and apparently the worker spilled the drink and soaked poor Ling from head to toe. I asked Ms Cheah if the meal was free? She told me that she din't even get a discount and the boss was there. I was like WTF!!!! Are you kidding me?? If it was me who got splashed all over I would have thrown a fit till the whole restaurant can hear my voice. That was the last time Ms Cheah went to that place, she said to me NO MORE! 

I found the place rather crowded, surprisingly people nowadays have little taste in food or service. You must be wondering how can I go back after the incident that Ms Cheah encountered, well the only reason I went back there was because of the steamboat; now that I have had it, it's lousy I am never going back there again. Tulus!

Garden Recipe
LG-29, Paradigm Mall,
No. 1, Jalan SS7/26A, Kelana Jaya,
47301 Petaling Jaya.
03-7887 3318

No comments: