Friday 24 May 2013

Nando's @ Jaya One

Nando's is one of my favorite chicken restaurant apart from KFC. They somehow manage to make the chicken meat tender and juicy and you can taste the peri sauce in the meat.


  Mild Peri Peri (Spice Rice & Sweet Potato) ~ Chicken was good as expected, rice a lil funny its like eating rice with pepper.

  Hot Peri Peri (Coleslaw & Peri Corn) ~ I love hot, chicken was good as expected; I would prefer if they cut the corn in half for me then it would be easier for me to cut out the corn and make it into corn in cup but without the cup. The coleslaw didn't taste as nice as it used to, hmm but I can't quite put my finger on it tasted raw and crunchy. 

Nando's
33-LG2, Block C, Jaya One,
No. 72A, Jalan Universiti,
46200 Petaling Jaya.
03-7960 6555

 Took a lil walk after a filling meal. . . . 

No comments: