Sunday 5 May 2013

Snowflake @ SS15

I always get annoyed by dessert shops and restaurants especially when they fill it with foreign workers who do not speak proper English, you'll repeat yourself 50 times until you actually think you are the idiot. Another thing i hate most is also how when you do not eat something, you slowly explain you do not want this and exchange with something else or don't put that in, 1:  they still put everything inside, 2: if u want to exchange it with something else you would have to pay extra. 

Some shops seriously have no flexibility at all. Would your boss know or be watching you if you give extra beans or grass jelly? Ish! Talking about them just pisses me off.

I went to Snowflake ordered The Bestseller, told the counter person I do not want any Taro Balls. I know most people are going to hit me for this but i do not like it, it taste like I am chewing an eraser. I rather not waste and exchange it with creamer. 

Guess what they say? They said sure but they'll charge for extra creamer. I saw the bill and said isn't the bestseller only RM 6.50, why am I being charged RM 7.50?? Did you just charged me for the extra creamer in exchange for the taro balls which I do not want? I said "forget it no extra creamer" then. *PISSED* 

Went there again the next day, I am so stressed out at work that I am addicted to Snowflake. *DIE* This time i ordered pearls, red bean and grass jelly. Unfortunately I arrived there at 12.30pm, they refused to open the counter until it is 1pm. *So much for customer service* 

Finally 1pm, probably because I am the second customer they entertained my crap and drown mine with creamer *smiles* I forgive them for making me wait.


 Waiting for mine to *beep beep*.


    Grassjelly Series ~ Red bean and pearls with loads of creamer. I cant stop eating it, Im so going to get diabetes if I keep this up and the ants will carry me away during the night.

Snowflake
No. 61A, First Floor,
Jalan SS15/8A,
47500 Selangor.
Thursday to Sunday:  1.00pm to 11.00pm
Friday to Saturday:  1.00pm to 12.00am

No comments: