Sunday 26 May 2013

Coffee Famille @ Sunsuria Avenue

Not to worry although Sunsuria sounds like it's located on some distant planet it's actually in Kota Damansara. You can see Tune Hotels right opposite of Giza, Sunsuria is where Tune Hotels is. You need to go through the booth and park, unfortunately I have not figure out where the basement parking is, so I parked outside the Club. I waited for the security to walk past; parked and ran. I don't want to risk him stopping me from parking and giving me the lecture of this is jockey for club members, bla bla blaaaa... 





I was sitting inside, the waiter / owner i think didn't take my order so I walked right to the counter and sat right in front of him, he can't ignore me now can he. Unfortunately for me, 2 people who came in sat at my table, I can't be rude and say get lost I came first. I didn't actually leave my stuff there. So I sat outside, yes you heard me "outside" in the humid weather. Thankfully it was windy, so I didn't really felt hot. I was watching the doggies downstairs running here and there. Looking at them makes me want to have my own pet, they definitely would be able to keep me sane. Sighz mimi hate pets, she warned me no pets allowed or me OUT OF THE HOUSE together with the pet. 


  Hot Chocolate ~ I could barely taste the chocolate, very very very light taste of chocolate. I was wondering was I drinking milk with sprinkled chocolate powder? What a waste of money, sheeshhh!

  Tiramisu ~ This was more of a sponge cake than the normal tiramisu with mousse.  The cheese in it was rather sour and left an odd taste in my mouth. I can't say i like it one bit. Total bill cost me RM 22, I felt rather cheated at the end of the meal. I am most certainly not coming back here ever again.

Coffee Famille
6-G, Garden Wing, Sunsuria Avenue,
Persiaran Mahagoni, Kota Damansara,
PJU 5, 47810 Petaling Jaya.
03-6150 5126

2 comments:

Mok said...

Hi WaiiSek Meows Carynn Jen ~
Have browsing through google about cafe in Damansara area and bump into your blog. Thanks for the review on this cafe so that I cant dont need to visit it.. haha

Any nice cafe to intro around that area? because I will going to stay there in this weekend for a job.

Thanks :)

Caryn said...

Hi Mok, you can still give Coffee Famille a try as everyone have different taste. I might not like it but you might.

If you are looking for Kota Damansara area I would personally recommend Winter Lover Bakery.
http://greedycats.blogspot.com/2013/04/winter-lover-bakery-house.html

http://greedycats.blogspot.com/2013/04/winter-lover-bakery-house-strand-kota.html

I'm not sure if you like tea but the mille crepe are really good. If you don't like fancy flavor just try the original vanilla.

If you like coffee places then I would say J&D Espresso, Bandar Utama serves 1 of the best Mocha.
http://greedycats.blogspot.com/2013/04/j-espresso.html

Kaffa Espresso in Damansara Utama has 1 of the best cheese cake I've taste - I think it's called not to cheesy for Daniel or something like that.
http://greedycats.blogspot.com/2013/06/kaffa-espresso-bar-damansara-uptown.html

And if you can venture a lil further, try PH Pastry at Sungai Besi, the oreo cheesecake there is to die for. The food is good to.
http://greedycats.blogspot.com/2013/04/ph-pastry-house-sungai-besi.html

I hope the above helps :)