Tuesday 21 May 2013

Starbucks @ Damansara Uptown

I only drink Caramel Macchiato when I come to Starbucks and I am not kidding I always only order the same thing because frankly the chocolate drink in Starbucks sucks. I stood at the counter checking the board out then i saw the new menu so Daniel and I ordered one each. I took the Choc Cookie and Daniel chose Mocha Cookie.

We took our seat while waiting for our order, we waited quite a while and something doesn't make sense, it usually doesn't take them that long to prepare the drinks. So I went to check, the dimwits actually left our drinks at the counter and did't inform us to collect even though he saw us sitting there. 

I asked them the drinks were ready and you didn'f inform us? The boy just mumble an excuse if I didn't hear wrongly was it was just done. Don't bullshit me boy! Does this look like it was just done to you ~ My whipped cream is half sunk in my drink already. Don't they have common sense, would we just leave the drink there and continue chatting away? Seriously???

  Chocolate Cookie Crumble ~ Nothing special about this that makes me want to pay RM 15. Furthermore the appalling service we got just makes the drink taste even worst. Sighz customer service, the one thing food and beverage outlet in Malaysia seriously lack off; from no star to five star.

Starbucks
Lot 110G, Jalan SS21/39, 
Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya.
03-7731 8662



Walking out of to the streets, Daniel spotted this car, he is in love with the rims. Check it out! Daniel actually made me reverse the car so he can take a picture of it. Tell me what you think! I think its cool and it looks like there's nothing holding the tyre. Daniel said the it looks like its going to transform out like Transformers. 

No comments: