Friday 17 May 2013

The Venue @ Pavilion KL

Daniel's playing today, he invited me to go and watch him play. I went early since i work really nearby. While watching them practice i got hungry......



   Spaghetti Carbonara ~ I like how the waiter came over to help me grind the pepper because I look completely lost holding that stick. I don't like the spaghetti though,  they put some vege or herb inside which made the spaghetti taste funny.


The waitress brought the bill right after i finish my food, I looked at her but I kept quiet for a while. A while later i ask the other waiter I said do I have to pay now? He said no you can pay later when you leave. I said so why are you bringing me the bill when I didn't ask for it? So rude! Its like they are afraid that ill run off.

I sat a while then i went for a walk, I walked quite some distance and very near where I parked my car. I bought a couple of things then I headed back cause I was too tired to walk back all the way to watch Daniel play. Well at least I came and gave my support, that's all that matters right?? :D

The Venue
(Lot C4.06.02, Connection Level 4,
Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, 168 Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.
03-2143 3022

No comments: